Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Plan - May 20th

Hello fellow menu planners! It has been a while hasn't it?

With being pregnant for the 3rd time, with a boy, I can officially say to you without a drought that every pregnancy is different and no signs point to boy or girl. My first two were so easy and nice; this one has been crazy from the start, which only lead to person after person insisting it was a girl. Liars.

In about the last 2 weeks I have became a semi-normal personal again. I'm cooking, cleaning, etc. I have in no way started nesting (at 5 months now) and am slowly becoming paranoid about that since I am OCD about planning everything. The other day a dear friend of mine told me with her last child she never hit the nesting phase, ever. Lord, please.

So on with that, we have a menu plan this week. Money needs to save and I need to get back on track.

1. Eggs with sausage and potato hash

2. Shake & Bake Chicken Parmesan with noodles

Yes, normally I make this homemade but I'm slowly
trying to clean out the processed stuff from my pantry.














3. Tacos and rice

4. Pork Chops with mashed potatoes and corn

5. Crock Pot Vegetable Soup
Recipe to come!

6. Pizza

Linking up with Org Junkie Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you'd have to say.