Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Feb 25th




This weeks menu doesn't get too fancy but it is different for us. I rarely, rarely, ever make Alfredo of any sort. We are extremely busy this week and will be for the next two weeks as we have a lot of projects going on. Not to mention this pregnancy has got me much more tired then I've ever been so I'm keeping it a little simple.

Monday:
Breakfast for Dinner (Egg & Sausage Burritos)

Tuesday (Ball Practice):
Brats & Fries

Wednesday:
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

Thursday:
Spaghetti Carbonara
Until recently I've always called this German Spaghetti but learned it is nothing like it! My father in law is from Germany and he makes this a lot so we labeled it German. It's simply some butter, ham, noodles, onion, garlic, and lots of Parmesan cheese. SO good.

Friday:
Hamburgers & Macarroni


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you'd have to say.