Thursday, February 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - February 18th

Happy Thursday? Opps, sorry for the delay.

Last weeks menu went pretty well... we ended up sticking to most of it, refer here to check it out and see any changes that were made.

Here is what is/was on the menu for this week:
Monday:
Hamburgers & French Fries

Tuesday Ball Practice:
Baked Pork Loin with veggies & potatoes

Wednesday: 
Out to Dinner with my Mom

Thursday Ball Practice:
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Take Out
Because this pregant woman had a craving.

Friday:
Crock Pot Chicken & Rice
I've always made this exact recipe from my mom but never added corn and when I found this recipe decided to try it, oh my I was doing it all wrong in the past!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
  
Linking up with Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you'd have to say.